If you read the sacred texts - amongst them the 5 Remembrances - of Buddhism you may find that many of the texts seem to contradict each other.
For example you have the Four Noble Truths, which is a very important principle of Buddhism. This concept states that:
1) There is suffering in this world.
2) This suffering has a cause.
3) We can cease to create suffering for ourselves by removing the cause.
4) The way to the end of suffering is the Noble Right Fold Path.
* Click here for the full article: